navbar

Image Map

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Fibro Days: Gettin' back on the bloghorse

I've been pretty down for the past few months. Things have been hard. Really hard. But through all the darkness, there springs light, amiright?

I've had some good epiphanies about life and living with a chronic illness that I'd love to share some time soon...but I've also had some epiphanies about blogging! Blogging fell off for me for a few reasons:
1) It wasn't routine enough for me to be able to continue when things got worse for me.
2) I didn't quite know what I was doing with this blog. Hence the non-routineishness of it.

But I think I know where I am headed, and quite a few changes are on the way!

I love posting pictures and sharing, and since I have a Windows Phone (which I love, but the rest of the world seems to ignore and/or hate), I don't get the joy (obsession) of instagram. I hope for this to be a place to share the images of the things I create, do, or find generally enjoyable- with or without a text explanation (textplanation!).

I've become increasingly philosophical about living with a chronic illness, and I would love to share my thoughts and ideas with the world. However, this requires forethought and editing, which in turn require time and brain function. So I would like to post minimally, but make those posts count.

Thanks for reading, bearing with, etc... We're going to have so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...