1. We crossed the border into Kentucky, in search of good fried fish. Fried fish was found, as was this bell. No idea what it's for, but I like it a LOT.
2. It was Jose's birthday this week, and in celebration, this bunny came out to say Happy Birthday! How kind.
3. With Jose's birthday coinciding with his first day of classes and his first day of teaching ...well, it's been rough. Really rough. But we've still got time for taking adorable pictures of our adorable and idiotic selves, so I guess it can't be that bad, right?
4. Spanish tortilla and real imported Jamon Serrano. God bless the Spaniards.
5. Jose bought my flowers for his birthday. I adore them.
I thought it would be fun this week to try my very firstest link-up, hosted by the adorable Lauren Elizabeth and her even more adorable felines.